Home Home > GIT Browse > packaging
diff options
authorThomas Zimmermann <tzimmermann@suse.de>2018-10-11 15:46:10 +0200
committerMichal Suchanek <msuchanek@suse.de>2018-10-12 16:42:07 +0200
commit57b996f67d6dd4f906508a7c2304bf3d68463d6f (patch)
parent097d8f0a3accca93a27edafa9f8fa621de9c49a4 (diff)
README: Update documentation wrt. Patch-mainline
Common practice is to set Patch-mainline to a Linux release tag. More than 95% of all patches follow this convention. The remaining 5% have been fixed accordingly in SLE15. The README file is inconsistent wrt. to the content of Patch-mainline. In some places it refers to a release tag, in others it refers to a version number. With this cleanup, it refers to release tags everywhere. This change is a follow-up for commit 1d81d2699cd3.
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/README b/README
index dcc989c61d..d7a29d1739 100644
--- a/README
+++ b/README
@@ -136,7 +136,7 @@ Example patch header:
| From: Peter Leckie <pleckie@sgi.com>
| References: SGI:PV986789 bnc#482148
| Subject: Clean up dquot pincount code
- | Patch-mainline: 2.6.28
+ | Patch-mainline: v2.6.28
| Clean up dquot pincount code.